Saturday, April 16, 2022

Personal Digest Saturday: April 9 – April 15

Life news this week:

  • Saturday we had a rare Saturday band practice. Dad and I had a nice chat about music, a rehearsal full of new and problematic songs, and a whole-band lunch at our favorite sushi place! I was sleepy. I got to give my dad his birthday present with our band logo on it and stickers for everyone. We also FINALLY got to try Crumbl Cookies. When I got home I took a four-hour nap, and when I finally got up I did some Polos for my dears and did blogging and still went to bed early.

  • Sunday I woke up late despite yesterdays epic sleeping. Did chores and not much else. I didn't even take the trash out until the very end of the night. I also took a walk to see if there was a garage sale still happening but it was over. I edited a video and looked for organizing apps for my phone to make setlists. Talked to Sister P about planning a trip together. Did some karaoke. Ate a lot of protein. Spent a bunch of time looking at Twitter.

  • Monday involved two work meetings and some business. I wrote a Twitter thread that got really popular so I had a lot of notifications after that. Did a bunch of Polos. Game night was full, the gang was all there! After game night I talked to Patricia on the phone and we bought airplane tickets. We're going to Charlotte to see Lindsay!

  • Tuesday was an early awakening without that much going on. I folded my laundry, briefly talked to Mom, and got caught up in some more utility coordination stuff. I felt really well prepared for that meeting! It was nice. My Twitter thread was still Really Popular so I replied to some stuff there. Practiced music and did chores.

  • Wednesday I spent the day wrangling utility documents, planning for a proposal, sending support documents to a firm we're teaming with, and proofreading someone else's proposal. Jeaux got off a little early to pick me up to get to the pool store before they closed so I could buy chlorine for my water system. We got our groceries, ate Five Guys food, and watched Colbert, The Owl House, and Our Flag Means Death. We took our walk and watched some silly videos.

  • Thursday was a later morning for me. (Which still means I'm at work by 9!) I did the rest of my proposal outline but I had some concerns about the amount of work it would take versus the likelihood of us getting any work from it and it turned out my boss agreed with me and decided it was a no-go. I wrote a storyboard and took a nap. Victor didn't call me because I guess he was distracted with getting out of the hospital. He tried to call later but it was too late to start a call so I missed them. I drew some pictures for the comic. Our band members talked about songs we want to focus on for if we do an open mic night.

  • Friday was another late morning and it got started even later because my computer wasn't booted up at the office so I had to bug my boss to start it for me. Aw. The day was busy with a data request and a revamping of one of my reports so my boss can track more data. I worked late and after I got off I finished my webcomic and did some walking.

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: I was hungry at weird times this week but I did pretty well with not going overboard. Weight is lower than last week. High weight: 117.1. Low weight: 115.8.
  • Nutrition stuff: My balance between fats, carbs, and protein is really good this week. I'm still not back to doing as well as I want to with my greens though. I ate something green maybe five out of seven days. Vitamin-taking continues.
  • Activity stuff: I met my step goal every day this week. My low day was Friday at 10,163 steps, and my high day was Monday at 11,163 steps.
    Books Read: 

    • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

    • Currently reading: Dirty Job by Christopher Moore. I'm on page 92.

      New singing performances:

      This week's karaoke song is "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd.



      Stuff drawn:




      Webcomic Negative One Issue 0883: "Swallowed." 







      New videos:

      None.


      New photos:

      Crumbl Cookies with Dad


      Social Media Counts: 

      YouTube subscribers: 5,412 for swankivy (21 new), 674 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 139 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 927 for swankivy (lost 1), 2,990 for JulieSondra (327 new). Facebook: 297 friends for swankivy (no change), 636 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 236 likes for So You Write (no change), 89 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,461 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 243 (lost 2).

      No comments:

      Post a Comment