Saturday, April 9, 2022

Personal Digest Saturday: April 2 – April 8

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I slept pretty late, spent most of the day doing preliminary planning for podcast recording and working on my blog, then practicing music while getting my steps in. I got a little time to relax and watch some fun reactions before jumping into recording with Daria. We recorded two episodes and had a catch-up session. Then I ate a yogurt pop and went to bed.

  • Sunday I was up early because I went to bed early. Seemed like a very long day! Did some morning errands and chatting, then did my karaoke song, laundry, and trash. I posted a duet recording on Amino. I practiced the music while getting steps in again. And I finished up a 25,000-word e-mail to my friend Cara. Also finished reading a website I have been tweaking for like a year and was able to close that window. Very satisfying. Finally I began watching an anime called Ranking of Kings because it keeps getting recommended to me. I can't even believe how cute the protagonist is.

  • Monday at work I was busy with two letters. Other than that, I made Polos and watched more of that anime. I got my laundry put away, and in the evening I talked to my friends and played games like usual. I continued watching the anime. And I submitted a short story to a magazine.

  • Tuesday I got some marching orders for my utility stuff at work so I got something important to do. Other than that I watched more of the anime and finished it off, and made Polos. Washed dishes and took a walk. Answered another e-mail (which was not a ginormous tome) and some messages. Worked on music in between various fun things like reading a liveblog and working on my photos website. (Got another new page added!)

  • Wednesday I was up early after interrupted sleep. I got up and sent out utility documents and set up a meeting! Had some more internal communication about marketing stuff and later I took naps. Saw Tony briefly when Jeaux arrived to take me shopping. We got our food at Vallarta's and had a lovely time eating, watching Colbert, watching the latest Owl House episode, and saw the first episode of Our Flag Means Death. We watched some other fun videos too and after he left I practiced music.

  • Thursday I had a bunch of support documents to prepare for a submittal and I was very busy. I was super happy to get a Polo message from Cara who is new to Polo! I told her about it in my epic e-mail. Maybe she'll get to hear some of my rants sometimes. :D At the end of the work day I took a round trip in a Lyft to go get my new glasses and contacts! Happy to have those. I took a nap and then Victor called and talked to me about food mostly and after I got off the phone I talked to my sisters on a Sister Chat and went to bed. Nice to see them. :)

  • Friday I spent the workday preparing more support documents for other stuff and dealing with timesheets and upcoming project reports. Not too stressful. Sent a long Polo to my sister and got drawings done for the comic. I'm excited that my gardenia plant looks like it might be about to get flowers. After I got my comic posted and practiced some music stuff, and spent too much time on Twitter, I went to bed.
Interviews, Articles, Mentions:


Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: This week was just kinda average. Not as low as I want to be, it wasn't as low as last week, but the choices I made about meals were just somewhere in between. High weight: 117.9. Low weight: 116.4.
  • Nutrition stuff: I failed pretty hard on getting greens in this week. I was tired and went for easy foods, so that was a little disappointing. Still taking vitamins as recommended!
  • Activity stuff: I met my step goal every day this week. My low day was Saturday at 10,190 steps, and my high day was Thursday at 16,002 steps.
    Books Read: 

    • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

    • Currently reading: Dirty Job by Christopher Moore. I'm on page 92.

      New singing performances:



      This week's karaoke song is "Learn to Fly" by Foo Fighters.



      Stuff drawn:




      Webcomic Negative One Issue 0882: "The Real Gift-Givers." 







      New videos:

      None.


      New photos:

      None.

      Social Media Counts: 

      YouTube subscribers: 5,391 for swankivy (3 new), 674 for JulieSondra (1 new), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 139 for Not-So-Giant Women (1 new). Twitter followers: 928 for swankivy (1 new), 2,663 for JulieSondra (30 new). Facebook: 297 friends for swankivy (no change), 636 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 82 followers for Negative One (1 new), 236 likes for So You Write (no change), 89 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,462 (no change). Instagram followers: 245 (1 new).

      No comments:

      Post a Comment