Saturday, May 29, 2021

Personal Digest Saturday: May 22 – May 28

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I did some blogging and caught up on Polos with my sister and had some oatmeal. Mom called me because she got a scam phone call and needed to be assured that it wasn't real. Did a quick run-through of some of the songs for the band to make sure I knew them all. Wrote some stuff on Twitter and cleaned up a couple messes around the house.

  • Sunday I got picked up by my dad in the morning and we went to his place in Sarasota. There I met with the other two band mates and we practiced ten out of the twelve songs we've picked so far. It was pretty good but the microphone was kind of hard to use. After, we went to Longhorn with Connie and I had a baked potato and a salad. Then Dad drove me home. We got to chat a bunch and he looked at my plants. Then after he left I did trash and laundry and talked to people on Polo.

  • Monday I got up early to hustle on a proposal but they suddenly moved the due date so we hit pause on that. Then we had a letter to send in but we got the good news that we are shortlisted on another project for the same people so we dropped that too. Dealt with some other proposal stuff and wrangled some paperwork for my mom. Gave a tour to a new employee. After work I took a nap and started writing a new short story. Then played games with my friends.

  • Tuesday I mostly dealt with a proposal and my data entry assignment. After work I made Jeaux's birthday cake--he asked for a pumpkin roll. It's one of the best roll cakes I've made--came out great! Wrote back to a French journalist who wanted to interview me about asexuality. Went to bed early.

  • Wednesday I dealt with another proposal that they extended the due date on the same day it was due. Dang, but we were ready! Had to unexpectedly handle utility work and then also my usual proposal work. Plus looking up design tickets for a location that didn't have a clear starting point. Then I changed into a cute dress to go out for Jeaux's birthday dinner. We ate at Cheesecake Factory. Then we went shopping and watched some funny videos where people dress up as video game characters. We had some cake and took a walk. Jeaux really liked his cake!

  • Thursday a meeting was supposed to happen at 7 AM but it was canceled so I was up early with nothing to do! But I had plenty to do on my data entry project and proposals so I got working. Sent out utility letters and got in trouble with login rejections on a website I'm supposed to be able to access, so I got to deal with that on and off all day. Then I realized the data that was due the next day was unusually long in the last segment so I stayed late to do as much of it as I could before the database kicked me out. Victor called and we chatted until I got sleepy.

  • Friday was another harrowing day because I was trying to beat the data entry deadline but I kept having a lot of other tasks to do for others and some additional technical glitches that took way too long to resolve. Finally I did get my data done, and helped everyone who needed help. (Plus my mom needed me to do another form for her.) After work I finished my webcomic and talked to Jeaux, and updated everyone on Polos.
New Reviews:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Not sure what's going on with this right now--seems like the scale is very different every day this week but it's just going up and down with no apparent pattern. Didn't go as high as last week though so maybe I'm mellowing a bit like I wanted to. High weight: 112.6 pounds. Low weight: 110.9.
  • Nutrition stuff: Did a little backsliding with the attempt to do better with fruits and veggies. I still seem to be grabbing the snacks and breads. I only had a couple smoothies this week and kept eating cake because I had some from Jeaux's birthday. I wouldn't say I ate too much junk, but I ate more than I meant to.
  • Activity stuff: I did well with my walking this week, but almost all of it was just walking around the house talking to people on Polo or listening to Polos. I only had one day I didn't make the quota and that was because I spent a bunch of time in the kitchen making Jeaux's cake and that involved standing, not walking. My low day was Tuesday at 7,835 steps, and my high day was Wednesday at 15,977 steps.
Reading progress:

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week. I didn't read at all this week.
  • Currently reading: Six Characters in Search of an Author and Other Plays by Luigi Pirandello. I'm on page 10.
    New singing performances:

    None this week. I did enough singing with the band!

    Stuff Drawn:


    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0837: "Sweet of Her." 







    New videos: 

    None.


    New photos:

    Pumpkin roll


    Jeaux and me at Cheesecake Factory


    Jeaux enjoying the pumpkin roll


    Social Media Counts:
    YouTube subscribers: 5,297 for swankivy (1 new), 670 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 123 for Not-So-Giant Women (lost 1). Twitter followers: 927 for swankivy (no change), 1,608 for JulieSondra (42 new). Facebook: 301 friends for swankivy (no change), 631 likes for JulieSondra (3 new), 76 likes for Negative One (no change), 227 likes for So You Write (lost 1), 87 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (2 new). Tumblr followers: 2,463 (no change). Instagram followers: 234 (no change).


    No comments:

    Post a Comment