Sunday, January 24, 2021

Personal Digest Saturday (but posted on Sunday!): January 16 – January 22

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I spent most of the day getting Daria's video's transcript done because I just needed to tackle it and get it taken care of. Beyond that the day was just coffee, blogging, and talking to my mom on the phone. Also started working on the Not-So-Giant Women next podcast.

  • Sunday was my birthday, so I am 43! Whee! I wore a king costume and made myself funfetti pancakes, then spent a nice day not doing much. In the late evening my sisters and I got on Zoom and they watched me open presents. I got a bunch of nice stuff, including books, a mask, a Comfy wearable blanket, a blender, a funny coffee mug from my sister, a pair of slippers from my sister, and some clothes. I also got my trash, laundry, and karaoke done!

  • Monday was hectic. It was Martin Luther King Day but we didn't have the day off. We rehearsed for the next day's interview. I was very happy wearing my Comfy all day. So nice to be warm. After work I played games with my friends and cooked some vegetables.

  • Tuesday was Meggie's birthday! I got her a nice weighted heating pad that does massage. We had our interview at work first thing in the morning and everything went pretty well. Then we found out right afterwards that we won a contract in the same District so a lot of people think chances are low we'll get this one too. But yay for winning! I didn't have much time to chill because I had to do a letter and a proposal. Then after work Mom came over and gave me birthday brownies and hung out with me. It was a nice night.

  • Wednesday I caught up on my data entry project at work. I also watched the inauguration and was pleased to see there were no hijinks. After work I went to the store with Jeaux and bought a bunch of new smoothie ingredients that I plan to use to get a lot of great nutritional goals met with my new blender! My mom had gotten some food bank food she didn't want (mostly stuff like cheesecake and taco fixings!) so Jeaux and I picked it up. We each tried a cheesecake slice. Jeaux then cooked his family's recipe for hamburger casserole for me (with fake meat in it). He is sweet and even did the dishes. We just chilled and watched funny stuff related to musicals. I fell asleep early.

  • Thursday I made a gross smoothie. Oh well, you find out what you like by trying stuff. I had some work meetings and more data entry. Jeaux came over and delivered a late birthday present to me. It was a Steven Universe pillow. So cute. Victor called and I talked to him while taking walks and drawing. I ate too much cake.

  • Friday I had cheesecake for breakfast again and spent all day on the data entry, finally finishing it. I made a smoothie I already knew I liked to make up for the gross one. After work I talked to my dad on the phone while working on my comic. And I did some podcast planning for the next day's podcast recording with Daria.
New reviews of my book:

Food Plan Update:

  • So, weight situation is stable. Just moderately hovering right around the goal weight, sometimes a little up, sometimes a little down. I ate a lot of cake this week but it doesn't seem to have made a difference--that's a nice aspect of the ultimate goal, where it's primarily about an overall lifestyle change that you mostly stick to, so that when you do decide to deviate, it's still fine and you know how to go back to what works.
  • I am STILL having many days where I'm not prioritizing walking and haven't made my step goal. I think this week I didn't make it more often than I did. This is probably a big problem and I need to do better with that.
  • The smoothies are a go to get more of the type of nutrition I struggle with. The individual smoothies have been hit or miss. I'm sure I'll find the ones that work and incorporate them consistently. Making smoothies is really easy.

Reading progress:

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "On My Own" from Les Misérables.



    Stuff Drawn:





    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0819: "Just Watching." 






    Join Daria and Ivy as they watch and talk about "Lion 2: The Movie" and cover such topics as Lion's secrets and connection to Rose, all the Easter eggs in that armory, speculation about Connie's role in the series, what Daria thinks Steven Universe would be like if it were adapted to a live-action movie, theories about what Lion eats, and whether Gem animals exist.

    New photos:

    Funfetti pancakes:


    The Comfy

    SU Mask


    Banana-Spinach Smoothie:

    Birthday Brownies:

    Jeaux's hamburger casserole:

    Red Devil smoothie:


    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,294 for swankivy (no change), 667 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 111 for Not-So-Giant Women (1 new). Twitter followers: 937 for swankivy (2 new), 1,364 for JulieSondra (9 new). Facebook: 300 friends for swankivy (no change), 626 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 74 likes for Negative One (no change), 225 likes for So You Write (no change), 86 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,477 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 233 (lost 1).



    No comments:

    Post a Comment