Saturday, March 14, 2020

Personal Digest Saturday: March 7 – March 13

Life news this week:
  • Saturday I got some cleaning done and got all my blogging done before my friend Kari arrived to hang out! She brought pizza! We hung out and caught up for a long while, and watched some cartoons too (episodes 141 through 146). She secretly brought me a golf ball for my collection that was painted like a Steven star. :) After she left I just made an Amino post and went to bed.
  • Sunday we had our clocks go forward an hour but I didn't really notice. And it was my sister's birthday; happy birthday L! I cleaned up last night's mess and did some laundry, recorded a karaoke song, processed a podcast, and did some drawing. Then my dad came over for dinner! We went out to our favorite sushi place and caught up on everything that's been going on with us. He gave me some good advice.
  • Monday I did some proposal stuff and worked on a long letter of response, and had to wrestle more utilities and data entry. Tried to hang out with my mom after work but she didn't wanna so I did more drawing.
  • Tuesday I had to come in early to bust out a proposal. We had it ready in time but the website for submission was messed up and when I notified the client they said they would fix it and postpone. Welp! Did some data entry and utility stuff afterwards, and then again couldn't get Mom to come by so I did more drawing. I got a featured post on Amino so it brought out the buttholes and I had to deal with an argument there and also some wrestling with weirdos on Reddit. I hate when I give undeserving people too much of my time.
  • Wednesday I updated the company website and worked on paperwork and photos. And utilities! Jeaux and I ate at Saki, went shopping, and watched Owl House and Colbert.
  • Thursday was pretty disappointing. All the cancellations and regulations slamming down over the virus finally made my New York trip impractical, so Jeaux and I put forward the motions to cancel it. Spent the work day dealing with signatures and forms for upcoming proposals. Mom finally came over and she gave me lemon cake and pudding! We hung out. It's usually the day I talk to Victor but I ended up being able to talk to him after my mom fell asleep on the couch. Then she woke up later and went home. I got all my drawing done.
  • Friday was another weird day. It was my coworker Mike's last day because he's moving to a new job. So we had a group lunch at Outback to send him off, and he got a nice clock as a parting gift. We spent the rest of the day wrestling utilities. I tried to get some reports done too but I didn't finish. I also sent my tax documents to a CPA firm to get them done for the first time! Whee! After work I went to Jeaux's house for new SU episodes. They were pretty emotional and I cried over both of them because I'm a nerd. Then he took me home and I finished my comic posting and watched the episodes again and went to bed.
Latest reviews of my book:
Reading progress:
  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Carrie Anne" by the Hollies.




    Stuff Drawn:

    Promo drawing for the episode "Together Forever":




    And also here's a silly two-panel comic I drew called "Favorite Couple." But you have to be up to date to get it and pretty well-versed with the show.







    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0774: "Do It Like You."









    New videos: 

    Not-So-Giant Women Episode 6: Cat Fingers




    Also I forgot to show you this ukulele song last week: I recorded a pretty bad rendition of "Happily Ever After" from the Steven Universe movie. I sing all four parts--a verse for Steven, a verse for Pearl, a verse for Garnet, and a verse for Amethyst, with a wrap-up.



    New photos:

    Just some cool pics from our going-away party for my leaving co-worker.


    Parting gift


    Group at the table

    Group outside Outback

    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,267 for swankivy (lost 7), 680 for JulieSondra (no change), 18 for v & V Vids (no change), 84 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 965 for swankivy (1 new), 1,356 for JulieSondra (3 new). Facebook: 301 friends (2 new--I friended a SU fan from a group and a new name for an existing friend) and 215 followers (2 new) for swankivy, 645 likes for JulieSondra (2 new), 62 likes for Negative One (no change), 162 likes for So You Write (no change), 26 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,501 (lost 1). Instagram followers: 195 (1 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment