Saturday, August 11, 2018

Personal Digest Saturday: August 4 – August 10

Life news this week:
  • Saturday I had trouble getting motivated! I spent a bunch of time trying to find some toys I really wanted, but nobody had them. I made some deep-fried pizza and pizza bits, but beyond that and blogging I really got nothing done.
  • Sunday was much more productive. I took care of my weekly outside-sitting session Sunday morning, answered my e-mail, and got the porch swept. Then I did dishes, talked to Meg on the phone, did karaoke, made banana bread, and drew a picture of Amethyst for an online friend. I made some pin ribbons in my office (took a ribbon and attached cute buttons to them, and hung them up so people can see the buttons), redecorated the whole house for first harvest, and did laundry.
  • Monday I mailed packages of toys to friends, worked all day on letters of response to the DOT, and got a ride home with a co-worker. Then I spent the evening cleaning my living room! It was fun, which is weird. I was doing a super thorough cleaning, like taking every book off the shelf and pulling shelves out from the wall to clean behind them. I fell asleep early.
  • Tuesday I got up early and went to work because I had a huge transcript to do and I couldn't understand the project manager's speech very well. Then I finished it and it turned out I had transcribed the wrong interview. I checked with my boss and he still wanted me to do the right one (of course) so I had to do that one too. At least that PM was easier to understand, but it still took 3 hours. So basically I typed for 7 hours straight and came up with over 30 single-spaced pages. Ouch. After work I walked to the grocery store, bought some cheese, and went home to make mozzarella sticks. Yum! I talked to Meg on the phone again and did more cleaning. Jeaux found the toys I'd been looking for at GameStop and he bought them for me! Woo! I steam cleaned my furniture.
  • Wednesday I was at work alone for a while. Paid some bills and got some stuff done. Jeaux picked me up after work and we ate at Perkins. We decided not to grocery shop. Ended up watching Wrecked and Brooklyn Nine-Nine, listened to Night Vale, and talked. We also ate the leftovers of my mozzarella sticks and I fell asleep early again.
  • Thursday I was at work early again. I played with forms and updated an Access database. Also, I found a new Rock Potato and have dubbed it Long Potato. Mom came over because she wanted some copy of an old towing receipt. I had it. We hung out for a while and she liked my toys! :D After she left I talked to Victor and drew comics.
  • Friday I beat everyone to work AGAIN. I had to work on utilities again and had to help a co-worker find a rental car. Then at home I finished my webcomic and transcribed a podcast interview. Fell asleep pretty late.

New reviews of my book:



Interviews, Articles, Mentions:


Reading progress:
  • Finished this week: I'm on basically the last chapter of the book I'm reading, but since I didn't finish and review it, I can't put it here.
  • Currently readingNative Tongue by Carl Hiaasen.
    New singing performances:

    This week's song was "Icicle" by Tori Amos.



    Stuff Drawn:


    Amethyst on an index card:
    mailed out to an online friend.



    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0691: "It Happened."






    New videos:

    None.

    New photos:


    No, YOU'RE eating deep-fried pizza.
    Meet Long Potato!
    SuperCute Plushies collection is growing!
    My homemade mozzarella sticks!

    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,273 for swankivy (2 new), 678 for JulieSondra (no change). Twitter followers: 974 for swankivy (1 new), 1,325 for JulieSondra (no change). Facebook: 295 friends (no change) and 204 followers (no change) for swankivy, 650 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 57 likes for Negative One (no change), 139 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,520 (lost 5). Instagram followers: 150 (3 new).



    No comments:

    Post a Comment