- Saturday and Sunday I mostly dealt with a website issue that I had
to fix or else an important interactive part of my website would have
broken in February. Fixing it was easy but time-consuming because I had
to apply the fix to a bunch of different places and tweak each
separately. So I mostly did that on the weekend in between chores and
feeling gross. It's not been a great health week.
- I also apparently did such a good job editing this mistakes out of the massive online Steven Universe trivia quiz game that I got asked to do similar grammar edits for the Gravity Falls trivia, so I did that even though I'm just a casual fan of that show.
- Oh and I joined Instagram.
had a lot of work to do again this week at the office, so I had less
free time. But the good news is I also got a raise!! Also we hired a new
engineer and I got to meet her but she doesn't start until toward the
end of the month.
- Monday I finally finished my website
editing so things won't break next month, and Tuesday I organized some
music stuff that I've been meaning to organize.
was Jeaux Day. I got stuck at work doing something hard, and so I was a
little late, but when I finally got out we went to Moe's and he gave me
a cool new Steven Universe phone case for my birthday. After he left I made a new video.
I went to Mom's after work. We ate at GrillSmith because we both had
gift cards to go there. She gave me a bunch of birthday presents, mostly
hair clip-ins and nail polish! We just hung out and chatted while I
- And Friday I finished the comic and did some reading.
- The Bleeding Love blog did an interview with an asexual person named Nadezda, and my book was quoted and used as a resource.
- A blogger named Emery got REALLY excited that I followed them on Instagram.
- Completed reading: Are You My Mother? by Alison Bechdel. Five-star review.
- Currently reading: Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency by Douglas Adams.
New singing performances:
Here I'm singing "The Reason" by Hoobastank.
|A doodle of Garnet I put on my work calendar. It is so kind of my birthstone to chill on my calendar for my birthday wearing the traditional cape and hat.|
Webcomic Negative One Issue 0557: "The Itches."
Letters to an Asexual #33 is out, and it is about whether an asexual person should be "obligated" to come out. (Answer: No way!)
|Here's me reading under an important blanket. :)|
And the haircut comparison photos (wow almost 2 years):
Social Media counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,253 for swankivy (no change), 548 for JulieSondra (1 new). Twitter followers: 728 for swankivy (4 new), 1,206 for JulieSondra (4 new). Facebook: 285 friends (lost 2, lol) and 185 followers (no change) for swankivy, 628 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 55 likes for Negative One (no change), 117 likes for So You Write (1 new). Tumblr followers: 2,311 (lost 2). Instagram followers: 39 (all new).