Life news this week:
- Saturday was obviously dominated by the performance with the band, but in the morning I got my blogging done and packed my stuff for the show. Did a little reading and relaxing. Then Jeaux picked me up and we drove to Sarasota. We were late because of a small accident slowing him down from picking me up and difficulty finding parking. I had to go right on as soon as I got there. Meghan and Adam came to see us and got a seat right in front of the stage with Jeaux! We played our long first set and it was fine, then took a break and my friend Kari showed up to join them. The heat wasn't as uncomfortable as I'd expected but I'm probably just speaking for myself. We did our second set which was probably the loudest, and then after a long break we did our third set and had to kinda negotiate while on stage how much additional music we wanted to play since we had extra time at the end. We repeated a few songs and also ended up getting a group dancing while playing "Highway to Hell." Afterwards, we broke down the equipment and Jeaux took me home. I cleaned up and crashed as soon as I got home.
- Sunday I got up late and relaxed, doing some laundry and trash chores but making sure to go easy. My voice was pretty wrecked from all the singing so I didn't do any karaoke or voice acting stuff. I spent the whole day writing on my new story and it became clear right away that it would be far too long for the word count cap I was aiming for. Well, I guess that's my life. I also did some Polos and did my aerobics.
- Monday I really wanted another weekend but I showed up to work anyway! I got some logins working that had been messed up so I was able to get caught up on some backed-up work. I caught up with some timesheet stuff and upcoming project reports. And I wrote some more of my new story. Read some of the book I'm reading and talked to my sister on Polo.
- Tuesday I went to a meeting about a proposal and started planning the proposal. Played DDR and managed to put my laundry away. And . . . surprise! Wrote more of my story!
- Wednesday I had a surprise meeting and had to dig up some research. Wrangled some timesheets too. Did some reading and planner research and I did do a little work on the new story before Jeaux came. We ate at 4 Rivers, shopped, and told each other silly things. I wrote some more after he left.
- Thursday my computer had some issues but I eventually got to work. I outlined a proposal and then got another proposal to outline too, plus I had to do some more project research and utility stuff and data entry. I did not have game night because everyone was busy so I got in a nap and read some more planner stuff, and I played DDR. And of course I worked more on the story.
- Friday I did my reports and timesheet stuff and data entry for projects. I got my webcomic drawings done early and took a break to read and pace around coming up with story idea elements for my new story. (It's better than just staring into space writing-not-writing.) Posted my comic and did some rereading.
Interviews, Articles, Mentions:
- ria's website riadms has a website section that recommends my book.
New Reviews:
- Galayne gave The Invisible Orientation a four-star review on Goodreads.
- Michel A. Hodge gave The Invisible Orientation's audio book a five-star review on Audible.
Health Plan Update:
- Nutrition stuff: I got my three servings of fruits and veggies every day this week except Saturday (performance day), and I only met my protein goals 2 out of 7 days. Had a rough time balancing it this time for some reason. I am still taking my vitamins.
- Activity stuff: I'm continuing to do DDR or aerobics every other day. I made my 10,000-step walking goal every day this week. Based on my phone's app, my low day was Thursday at 10,089 steps, and my high day was Saturday at 13,884 steps.
Books Read:
- Finished Reading: None this week.
- Currently Reading: The Reckoning of Roku by Randy Ribay. I'm on page 80.
Stuff drawn:
My weekly fantasy webcomic, Negative One:
Videos Made:
None.
New photos:
Social media counts:
YouTube subscribers: 5,435 for swankivy (no change), 674 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 214 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 67 for Tides of Time Band (no change) 10 for Vinyl Impact Band (no change). Twitter followers: 738 for swankivy (no change), 3,335 for JulieSondra (lost 2). Facebook: 285 friends for swankivy (no change), 622 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 78 followers for Negative One (no change), 242 followers for So You Write (no change), 100 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,407 (no change). Instagram followers: 317 (3 new). Threads followers: 90 (no change). Bluesky Social. Bluesky followers: 471 (no change).






No comments:
Post a Comment