Saturday, May 4, 2024

Personal Digest Saturday: April 27 – May 3

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I kinda spent too much time not doing anything. I did get my blogging done and printed some new music out and did some Polos. Prepared an eBay package for an item that sold from Meghan's stash and filmed a video. Booked a hair appointment because I just felt like doing something new.

  • Sunday I got some much-needed rest and got up late. I processed my video, did laundry, learned a song, watched old Polos while doing more laundry, and worked on my So You Write comic. I communicated with Ben about work at Mom's, posted stuff on Tumblr looking for new friends who post about Steven Universe (and got a bunch more people to follow!), and left my house messy.

  • Monday I just had one letter due and so we edited it and turned it in at work. I ate a bunch of Japanese snacks sent to me by my sister. Walked to the Post Office to drop off the latest package. Went to a meeting. Did dishes. Posted silly stuff about Steven Universe. Talked to Jeaux on the phone. Did some Polos.

  • Tuesday wrangled some issues at work. Cleaned up the house. Wrote a storyboard. Did some project research. My friends came over with Mexican food in the evening and we hung out, chatted about life, and watched a few episodes of Steven Universe (from "Super Watermelon Island" to "Mr. Greg"). Jeaux forgot it was Tuesday so he forgot to drop by and watch with us. Haha. After my friends left I did my goals update and posted So You Write.

  • Wednesday I had to walk to the Post Office again but didn't have much time so I did it before breakfast. Headed into some meetings at work and wrangled more teaming invitations. (I do a lot of those lately!) Made a Polo and went to GrillSmith with Jeaux. We headed over to pay Ben for his hard work at Mom's he was still not done with the finishing touches but it's very close. We went grocery shopping, watched Colbert, told silly stories to each other while taking a walk, and did some drawing after he left.

  • Thursday I worked on more teaming invitations all day. Watched a livestream of Rebecca Sugar's poster signing while working on my comic. (I signed up to get a signed poster from them! But not one of the ones that was to be signed on the livestream. I preferred an off-camera sign.) I took some notes on notable lore from the stream and posted on Tumblr. Went to my hair appointment and got a big fat haircut and some bright aqua stripes (but they ended up looking more green than blue). Got home just in time to play games with my friends. Worked on my comic and had to transcribe some interview questions for my boss late at night.

  • Friday I did my reports, timesheets, and teaming coordination. Got word that Mom's house is finished, so I messaged my realtor and he went over there to inspect. He was super happy with it and scheduled the photographer. The house will go on the market early next week. Chatted with my sisters on text. Found out my sister's older doggie Chewy passed away. So freaking sad. In the evening I printed some documents, updated my decorations, posted my comics, and started working on next week's comic.

New Reviews:

  • Lupouet gave The Invisible Orientation a one-star review on Goodreads, but if you don't read French, you'll have to translate to find out why they hated it so much. Though mainly they seem to be irritated that it is outdated even though they acknowledge it was published in 2014. (*shrug*)
Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Didn't do a weigh-in every day. High was 123.3 and low was 121.4 two days later. (???)
  • Nutrition stuff: So much spinach and salad this week! I'm doing very well with eating fruits and vegetables. I am still regularly taking vitamins.
  • Activity stuff: I met my walking goal every day this week. My low day was Thursday at 10,017 steps, and my high day was Wednesday at 15,067 steps.

Books Read: 

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.

  • Currently Reading: Magic For Beginners by Kelly Link. I'm on page 233.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Dreaming With a Broken Heart" by John Mayer.







    Stuff drawn:

    My monthly writing webcomic, So You Write:


    My weekly fantasy webcomic, Negative One:









    Videos Made: 

    Letters to an Asexual #113 ("It doesn't seem like you ACTUALLY have problems! I don't get it!") is out! In this video, I read out a Tumblr blogger's opinion that asexual people don't experience oppression and therefore don't REALLY need attention for their cause.




    New photos:

    "Before" photo of hair that needs a trim

    Relaxing with a beverage at fancy hair salon

    Foils in progress

    Haircut complete!

    Social media counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,435 for swankivy (2 new), 677 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 198 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change), 68 for Tides of Time Band (no change). Twitter followers: 843 for swankivy (no change), 3,859 for JulieSondra (1 new). Facebook: 299 friends for swankivy (no change), 645 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 82 followers for Negative One (no change), 247 likes for So You Write (no change), 98 followers for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,439 (no change). Instagram followers: 285 (2 new).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment