Saturday, July 3, 2021

Personal Digest Saturday: June 26 – July 2

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I did some Polos and cleaned up the kitchen in the morning, and then my friend Dare came over and we had a great hangout. We ate some grilled cheese sandwiches and made chocolate crinkle cookies together. Mostly it was just an excuse to catch up. They brought me sour candy as a gift. Wow! After they left I got my blogging done and that was about it.

  • Sunday I slept late because I needed it I guess! Chatted with my friend Brent and ate candy. Did laundry and deleted a bunch of old e-mail. Talked to Mom on the phone and helped her with some stuff. Didn't really do much else besides make a bunch of Polos and read blogs.

  • Monday was meetings, data entry, and letter editing at work. Also I posted a picture of my shirts on Reddit to see if anyone would like them and the picture got a lot of attention and questions. Had a lovely time with my friends playing games after work and made more Polos for the gals.

  • Tuesday wasn't super demanding at work so I did more data entry and downloaded some documents for our records. Talked to Mom about some delivery frustrations. After work I took a long nap which messed up my sleep schedule. I played on Reddit, made Polos, posted on Amino, and did the processing on my latest video, Letters to an Asexual #81, and my latest comic, So You Write #121.

  • Wednesday I did some more data entry and organized small things at work. And I did some Polos and finished the processing of my comic and my video, and posted them both. Jeaux and I decided we wanted to watch In the Heights which is long so we got our food to go from Moe's. Sadly it wasn't very good, which was our first bad experience at Moe's! But we liked the movie and had a good night.

  • Thursday I spent the day finishing some data entry and doing project management reports. After work I had a great chat with Victor and it lasted until about 1 in the morning while I drew my comics.

  • Friday work was a little bit grindy but I got through fine. Got some upcoming project reports done and some organization and proposal work done. Did some more Polos for my gals and crossed my fingers for Katelyn taking the NCLEX. Worked on my comic and published it before staying up too late.
Interviews, Articles, Mentions:

New Reviews:

Health Plan Update:

  • Weight stuff: Getting back into the groove I think! I haven't really seen much of a difference on the scale but I'm going back to my more controlled, better eating habits. High weight: 113.5 pounds. Low weight: 111.4.
  • Nutrition stuff: Except for eating up all the candy Dare gave me, I actually ate pretty well when it comes to nutrition. I ate a variety of soy products and included beans, spinach, and fruit in my diet this week in reasonable amounts. Probably just need to have a week without so much sugar now.
  • Activity stuff: I'm back to getting 10K every day again, finally. (Well, except that technically I came in low on Saturday--by 200 steps, so it doesn't really count.) I'm really making an effort to get the steps in earlier and it's making a difference. My low day was Saturday at 9,800 steps, and my high day was Thursday at 18,830 steps.
Reading progress:

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week. 
  • Currently reading: Six Characters in Search of an Author and Other Plays by Luigi Pirandello. I'm on page 57.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Seven Nation Army" by the White Stripes.



    Stuff Drawn:




    Webcomic So You Write Issue 121: "No Hate But...." 









    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0842: "This Much Sillier." 




    New videos:





    New photos:

    Dare and me with Crinkle Cookies we made


    Social Media Counts:
    YouTube subscribers: 5,294 for swankivy (no change), 670 for JulieSondra (no change), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 126 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 928 for swankivy (no change), 1,833 for JulieSondra (21 new). Facebook: 301 friends for swankivy (no change), 632 likes for JulieSondra (lost 1), 78 likes for Negative One (1 new), 226 likes for So You Write (lost 2), 86 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,461 (no change). Instagram followers: 232 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment