Saturday, February 13, 2021

Personal Digest Saturday: February 6 – February 12

Life news this week:

  • Saturday I set up a trading card exchange with someone in a group so I walked to the post office to mail his cards. Did my blogging stuff and talked to Jeaux on the phone. And I worked on my little recipe book.

  • Sunday I made homemade Cheerios-like cereal, and did a bunch of walking. I got my logs updated and I got a recording down of my "Steven and the Stevens" cover. It's silly. I did laundry and trash and karaoke. My scale is broken so I had to buy a new one.

  • Monday I offered to go to the office to put a proposal together, but my boss said he didn't need me to so I sent him the instructions to put it together himself. I did some reports, marketing requests, and utilities stuff. I worked on my video for my next interviewee, Eric, and played games with my friends. I had a really good night on the games--kept winning everything (except the sound-effects game, Earwax), and people said I was hilarious. :) Managed to do dishes before bed.

  • Tuesday I worked on some utilities stuff and a letter for a district we never work for. Went back and forth a bit on a couple projects with a couple project managers. Drank a smoothie and worked on my transcript for the video and my recipe book. Also my cereal post got a feature on Amino.

  • Wednesday I hashed out some utilities stuff with a project manager and worked on that project, and did some other marketing documents. Went to the grocery store with Jeaux and came home to work on dinner while video-chatting with Meghan. We made vegan scalloped potatoes! They were good. We had them with broccoli and vegetarian hot dogs. Jeaux wondered if he was committing blasphemy because he put real cheese on his vegan potatoes. Ha. We watched some videos and he stayed pretty late.

  • Thursday I worked on a proposal and some reports. And worked on that letter again that is going to a district where we never work. Ate some candy and took a LOT of walks. Talked to Victor (he called kind of late) and had trouble holding a conversation because he was spacey or sleepy, so I eventually decided to get off the phone and have some food before going to bed myself. Briefly talked to Jeaux too.

  • Friday I got up late for some reason. And I worked on the reports for my boss and some timesheet stuff and utilities stuff. Finished my comic but for some reason it took a really long time. Watched a bunch of videos featuring Ronan Farrow and I really like him so I'm going to buy his book. Stayed up incredibly late doing nothing of consequence.
Interviews, Articles, Mentions:

New reviews of my book (and story!):
Food Plan Update:

  • I am not really sure what my weight situation is at this point because my scale went kaput and until my new scale gets here I won't know how I'm doing in the meantime. It's fine!
  • I still had a bunch of smoothies this week, but mostly stuck to the spinach/banana one I like and included a couple other ones but no new ones (so I have no cool new smoothie pictures).
  • I discovered accidentally when I wanted pasta that buckwheat noodles are really good for my diet! I'm going to get more of them and eat them more often. I really like to sauté zucchini and mushrooms and put them on noodles, but I've been doing it with whole grain fettucine and I could easily change that up sometimes by using buckwheat noodles.

Reading progress:

  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "Colors of the Wind" by Vanessa Williams.




    Stuff Drawn:








    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0822: "How Much She Can Say." 





    New videos: 

    "Steven and the Stevens" music video with extremely amateurish accompaniment, but hey it was fun.



    New photos:

    Homemade Cheerios:

     

    The Cookie Cat Babe


    I like this shirt.

    Vegan Scalloped Potatoes


    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,287 for swankivy (lost 5), 667 for JulieSondra (1 new), 17 for v & V Vids (no change), 111 for Not-So-Giant Women (no change). Twitter followers: 935 for swankivy (2 new), 1,366 for JulieSondra (2 new). Facebook: 299 friends for swankivy (no change), 628 likes for JulieSondra (1 new), 74 likes for Negative One (no change), 225 likes for So You Write (lost 1), 86 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (no change). Tumblr followers: 2,471 (lost 3). Instagram followers: 231 (no change).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment