Saturday, April 11, 2020

Personal Digest Saturday: April 4 – April 10

Life news this week:
  • Saturday I was sad because I was supposed to do my podcast with Daria but she was ill so we couldn't. Man! It's weird how disappointed I get when something related to SU gets derailed. I got my blogging done and watched some reactions. Tried to clean out some photos on my phone but it's being a butt. Called my dad for his birthday and got some laundry put away. I plotted out the podcast plans for next time and made some Pink Lars donuts.
  • Sunday it rained so I didn't get to go outside and hang out at my table, boo. I actually caught up on a few messages and got laundry and dishes done. And I made my own homemade Fruit Loops cereal using Kool-Aid.
  • Monday began my fourth week of working from home. Had to handle a utilities meeting, and I got my karaoke recorded and some database stuff updated. We got another shortlisting for the company! And I got some proposal forms knocked out. In the evening I talked to Meggie on the phone and put away laundry and dishes.
  • Tuesday I started another day with a utilities meeting. It was okay but I had to spend the whole day organizing the letters. Then I did some more database updates and that was it for the day. I made some homemade hot chocolate and my post about Cookie Cats got put on the front page of Amino. Then I also made snow cones with homemade syrup. I had bought an ice shaver and it seemed like fun. And it was! Also my mom needed help with a telemedicine meeting and I couldn't help her because it happened while I was in the conference call, so I was very proud of her for figuring it out without me. :) Oh, and I started processing a podcast recording for episode 7.
  • Wednesday was another day of two work meetings and not much in between. At the end of the day I made a neat cake that turned out super pretty! Jeaux came over and took me shopping. We ate sliders and "chicken" nuggets and tater tots, and watched Brooklyn Nine-Nine and some other fun stuff. The episodes were hilarious this week! After he left I posted about a dirt recipe and fell asleep on the floor for some of the night.
  • Thursday I did all the forms for a county proposal and spent almost all day with it. I also finally cleaned my outdoor table. And I made a fish-shaped cake! Out of pancake batter! I'm so silly. I talked to Victor on the phone while drawing and fell asleep after posting about my fruit loops.
  • Friday I had some distractions during the work day so I worked late finishing a database. After work I had to scurry to finish my webcomic! I was pretty tired afterwards and fell asleep on the floor again.

Reading progress:
  • Finished Reading: Nothing this week--I haven't been riding the bus and was too busy to make time for reading.
    New singing performances:

    This week's karaoke song is "It's All About the Pentiums" by "Weird Al" Yankovic. Yes, this is a joke song. Want to hear me rap? It's terrible




    Stuff Drawn:




    Webcomic Negative One Issue 0778: "Just See You."









    New videos: 

    Not-So-Giant Women #7 is about the episode "Bubble Buddies."




    New photos:

    Pink Lars donuts

    Dirt cake!

    Homemade Fruit Loops dough!

    About to bake Fruit Loops

    Baked Fruit Loop cereal

    Homemade Fruit Loops in milk

    Mask chic

    Homemade snow cone syrups!

    Snow Cone!

    Bluebird cake!

    Bluebird cake!

    Bluebird cake!

    Fish cake!


    Social Media Counts:

    YouTube subscribers: 5,265 for swankivy (lost 1), 680 for JulieSondra (no change), 18 for v & V Vids (no change), 93 for Not-So-Giant Women (4 new). Twitter followers: 963 for swankivy (lost 1), 1,360 for JulieSondra (2 new). Facebook: 299 friends (no change) and 220 followers (no change) for swankivy, 644 likes for JulieSondra (no change), 62 likes for Negative One (no change), 161 likes for So You Write (no change), 57 likes for Not-So-Giant-Women (31 new--what happened??). Tumblr followers: 2,493 (lost 2). Instagram followers: 195 (lost 3).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment