Monday, December 2, 2013

30-Week Blog Challenge Week 13: To Buy

I'm back with the Monday blog challenge! The lady in charge is Marie at Mom Gets Real. The questions are right here:
QUESTIONS

And Week 13's prompt is . . .

SOMETHING YOU WANT TO BUY!

Argh.

Well unfortunately what I want to buy is kind of expensive and also not very interesting to many.

I need a laptop computer!

That's right, I don't own one. Well, I kinda do, because one of my friends left a computer here once that is 11 years old. But it's unable to upgrade past Firefox 3 for a browser and pretty much can't do anything. It also doesn't work unless it's plugged in and needs a special attachment to connect to wireless. o_O

So I need a laptop. That's because I'll probably be traveling a lot in the next few months.
  • December (?):  Hope to travel to California to see my sister and her new baby when he's born.
  • January: ROAD TRIIIIIIIIIP with bff Meghan to celebrate our birthdays and 20 years of friendship.
  • February (?): Possibly speaking at IvyQ conference.
  • May (?): Possibly going to a writing conference in New Orleans.
  • June (?): Possibly going to the ace conference at World Pride, but have tentatively declined for now.
I also would like to use my advance check to buy a new video camera. And I need a new mp3 player because mine no longer holds a charge and is starting to not work properly.

I will probably be buying the laptop fairly soon but I am still struggling with which kind. :P

Sorry, not a very interesting answer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment