And Week 13's prompt is . . .
SOMETHING YOU WANT TO BUY!
Well unfortunately what I want to buy is kind of expensive and also not very interesting to many.
I need a laptop computer!
That's right, I don't own one. Well, I kinda do, because one of my friends left a computer here once that is 11 years old. But it's unable to upgrade past Firefox 3 for a browser and pretty much can't do anything. It also doesn't work unless it's plugged in and needs a special attachment to connect to wireless. o_O
So I need a laptop. That's because I'll probably be traveling a lot in the next few months.
- December (?): Hope to travel to California to see my sister and her new baby when he's born.
- January: ROAD TRIIIIIIIIIP with bff Meghan to celebrate our birthdays and 20 years of friendship.
- February (?): Possibly speaking at IvyQ conference.
- May (?): Possibly going to a writing conference in New Orleans.
- June (?): Possibly going to the ace conference at World Pride, but have tentatively declined for now.
I will probably be buying the laptop fairly soon but I am still struggling with which kind. :P
Sorry, not a very interesting answer. :)