And Week 1's prompt is . . .
A recent picture and 15 facts about yourself!
|Photo taken earlier this year for the office!|
- My hair is over two feet long.
- I love babies, even though I don't want any kids.
- I collect Flower Fairies art by Cicely Mary Barker.
- I can type well over 100 words per minute.
- I need silence to write. I can't listen to music or deal with noise.
- I'm an eldest child, with two younger sisters.
- My family considers me the archivist because I document everything, organize it, and remember all the important stuff.
- I'm a vegetarian and love animals in theory (and I even give to animal-related charities), but I don't actually like being around animals. I would never have a pet.
- I don't have a driver's license. Just a learner's permit. I've had it since I was 15 and I keep renewing it. I ride a bike to work and do my grocery shopping on it and everything.
- As a small person under five feet tall, I prefer to shop in the children's section for my clothes.
- I LOVE coffee. But I don't like tea. I wish I did.
- I've only been out of the United States once. I visited my sister in Japan in 2003.
- I have a weird appreciation for inspirational sports movies, even though I don't like watching or playing most actual sports.
- I cry easily. Usually over happy things.
- I live alone and I really, really hope that never changes.